Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2013 MBA screen unnaturally white

I am the owner of a 2013 MBA and up to now it has worked great. For the last couple nights while in Chrome's incognito mode, I would great random white screen flashes. I though this was just Chrome being Chrome. This morning, I opened up my computer and the screen was unusually white. For example, dark blues now show up as grey and some lighter colors just blend to white. My blue file folders are now white. I have attached the photo of my screen. I attempted to restart my computer multiple times and update my software but nothing has fixed this. I have also tried to reset my PRAM. My LCD settings are normal. When I ran a diagnostic test, I found there is an undiagnosed problem with my battery. I have a genus bar appointment scheduled. Is there anything else I can do? All my systems otherwise operate normally except sometimes my entire screen lags terribly.

User uploaded file

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), null

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 8:14 PM

There are no replies.

2013 MBA screen unnaturally white

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.