Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imported third party Apple Vocal Loops have an echo effect when imported into a song project

Hi everyone,

I have a big issue I need help with.

I recently purchased some third party Apple Loops in the form of Vocal Loops but when I recently imported one of these Vocal Loops which has a BPM of 90 into my song project which has a BPM of 77 I discovered to my horror that the vocal loop had an echo and was not clear as the original vocal loop which I previewed at its original tempo. Does anyone know why this is happening? And does anyone know a way around this problem?

I tried changing the BPM/Tempo of the Vocal Loop in the Pitch And Time Machine in Logic but when I converted the file to 77 BPM the same tempo as the song project it now sounds too slow almost as if the vocal artist who recorded the loop is slurring his words.

Does anyone know a way of changing the tempo of a Vocal Loop and keeping the same clarity and sharpness in the Loop and with no deteroiation of quality?

Many thanks.

iMac

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 1:43 AM

There are no replies.

Imported third party Apple Vocal Loops have an echo effect when imported into a song project

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.