Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itune song samples shorten

Hey,

Since afew days (before and after latest update of itunes) I don't get more than 10 secs of the song's samples. I'v tried donwload full preview before listening option but although it worked once, theraftr I could not longer download the full preview. As the problem is associated with a frequent interrupt in internet downloading (Posix error ; connection reset by peer) I'm hopping that curing the itunes issue will clear it all. It happens on both my Macs connected to internet via a modem router and ethernet wiring. Can this be an issue with the router, the ADSL line (hi speed) ? Thanks for help.

G5 Dual 2.5, iMac G5, iBook G3 700, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Nov 4, 2006 7:49 AM

1 reply

Nov 4, 2006 8:06 AM in response to Jacques Lacroute

I think I've got the fix. Just after writing the question, I tried connecting through wireless to my router and the issue was still there. But I spotted that a new feature brought to my router (Netgear DG834G) was set activ: TrendMicro security services as a free one year offer (although not really operational on Macs I understand). I've made it non activ and now I can read all of the song's samples. I'll check later if the download thing is also OK.

itune song samples shorten

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.