Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I re download audio books?

Why can't I re download audio books? have purchased multiple audio books but can't download them

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 4:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 7:42 AM

As far as I know they are all supplied to Apple by audible.com, so I assume that it's them that are requiring the one-time only download rule (tones are also one-time only downloads ; other items are only redownloadable whilst they remain in your country's store and you don't move countries). If you no longer have them on your phone then sync them back from your iTunes library - if they aren't currently in your iTunes library then add them back from your backup of your downloads/library via File > Add To Library and then resync them

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2015 7:42 AM in response to damienfromadelaide

As far as I know they are all supplied to Apple by audible.com, so I assume that it's them that are requiring the one-time only download rule (tones are also one-time only downloads ; other items are only redownloadable whilst they remain in your country's store and you don't move countries). If you no longer have them on your phone then sync them back from your iTunes library - if they aren't currently in your iTunes library then add them back from your backup of your downloads/library via File > Add To Library and then resync them

Why can't I re download audio books?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.