Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

a friend bought me an album for my birthday, I received the email with the 'redeem' button, I don't have an iphone so I use my HP computer with the itunes installed. When I click 'redeem' in the email, it opens my itunes but no info on my gift

a friend bought me an album for my birthday, I received the email with the 'redeem' button, I don't have an iphone so I use my HP computer with the itunes installed. When I click 'redeem' in the email, it opens my itunes but there is no info on my gift.

HP Touchsmart 310 PC-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 12:06 AM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 6:25 AM in response to rooseveltfrommuskogee

Hey there Roosevelt,

I see from your post that you're unable to redeem an iTunes gift card that was emailed to you. Since it is not redeeming when you select the option in your email, please contact iTunes Store Support as shown below.

1. Go to the iTunes Store support page and choose your country.
  2. From the menu on the left, choose Contact Support.
  3. Click Contact iTunes Store Support.
  4. Follow the instructions.

If you can't redeem your iTunes Gift Card or code - Apple Support

Take care.

a friend bought me an album for my birthday, I received the email with the 'redeem' button, I don't have an iphone so I use my HP computer with the itunes installed. When I click 'redeem' in the email, it opens my itunes but no info on my gift

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.