Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got this today and put my email I use as my Apple ID which is in my husbands name not knowing any better..first Apple product for me...I picked my password and they coundnt verify my email.

New iPad first one, entered email as Apple ID and it couldn't be verified. Finally figured out it's in husbands name. So got my own email address and changed Apple ID verify it but when I went to download some games the old Apple ID showed up and wanting to be verified which it will never be..I edited out the old when I changed. Help I can't use anything.

iPad Mini

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 2:04 AM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2015 2:06 AM in response to Soup60

Hi! Try to reset your device and then log out and then back in to your account.

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

I just got this today and put my email I use as my Apple ID which is in my husbands name not knowing any better..first Apple product for me...I picked my password and they coundnt verify my email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.