Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Um having problem with my i.pad facebook and skype is working but facetimet is not working .. i sign out my apple id and now its not getting loged in they said could not vonnetc chevk your server

Um having problem with my i.pad facebook and skype is working but facetimet is not working .. i sign out my apple id and now its not getting loged in they said could not vonnetc chevk your server

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 3:09 AM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 7:37 AM in response to Zainab Fahad

Hey Zainab Fahad,

If you are having an issue with being unable to sign in to FaceTime from your iPad, I would suggest that you troubleshoot using the steps in this article - If you can't make or receive FaceTime calls.

This article may also be useful - Get help signing in to Messages, FaceTime, and Game Center.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Happy computing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.