Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to disconnect from Apple Desktop Remote

Hi,

Someone is controlling my computers and IOS devices. They use ADR and gain access with Bluetooth and my USB HUB. I do not know how to block this?

At times is a different sever usually snb. Please help

Apple Desktop Remote-OTHER, iOS 8.4.1, This is a Hacker doing this to me

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 2:29 AM

3 replies

Aug 31, 2015 6:42 AM in response to amoffett

Reset your router and change the password. You will have to read the router documentation on how to do this for your particular router. If you do not have documentation and your router is supplied by a cable company or another third party, call your internet service provider support for instructions.

You will be prompted to enter the new password in to the router as you connect to the network with each device. Log in to the router with the new password on each device.

Have a nice day.

Sep 1, 2015 8:44 AM in response to amoffett

Start by securing your Mac. Open System Preferences and select Sharing. Disable Remote Management and ScreenSharing by unchecking the boxes next to them.

Boom, no more ARD support. Next go to your router and make sure ports 5900 and 3283 are not open.

I have to be honest, I think you are way off-base with this being a hacker, but if you're concerned these two steps should fix the problem for you.

how to disconnect from Apple Desktop Remote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.