Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy pictures and videos to SD card.

I do not have a MAC and would like to store my pictures and videos to a SD card from my iPhone 6 plus. After that happens I would like to delete pictures and videos from my iPhone and iPAD. Is this possible? Of course I will be using my laptop to accomplish this.

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 10:26 AM

Hello Md1akita,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to import photos from your iPhone to a PC. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

Import media to a Windows PC

Before importing your media:

Windows 8: Learn how to import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD (Windows Help)
Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Learn how to get pictures from your camera to your computer (Windows Help)

If your computer doesn't recognize an attached iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a camera, and prevents you from importing photos to your computer, learn how to resolve the issue.

Organize photos and videos - iPhone

Delete a photo or video from Photos. Tap the Photos tab, tap the photo or video, tap User uploaded file, then tap Delete Photo or Delete Video. Deleted photos and videos are kept in the Recently Deleted album on iPhone, with a badge showing the remaining days until the item is permanently removed from iPhone. To delete the photo or video permanently before the days expire, tap the item, tap Delete, then tap Delete Photo or Delete Video. If you use iCloud Photo Library, deleted photos and videos are permanently removed from all your devices using iCloud Photo Library with the same Apple ID.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a nice day

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 10:26 AM in response to Md1akita

Hello Md1akita,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to import photos from your iPhone to a PC. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

Import media to a Windows PC

Before importing your media:

Windows 8: Learn how to import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD (Windows Help)
Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Learn how to get pictures from your camera to your computer (Windows Help)

If your computer doesn't recognize an attached iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a camera, and prevents you from importing photos to your computer, learn how to resolve the issue.

Organize photos and videos - iPhone

Delete a photo or video from Photos. Tap the Photos tab, tap the photo or video, tap User uploaded file, then tap Delete Photo or Delete Video. Deleted photos and videos are kept in the Recently Deleted album on iPhone, with a badge showing the remaining days until the item is permanently removed from iPhone. To delete the photo or video permanently before the days expire, tap the item, tap Delete, then tap Delete Photo or Delete Video. If you use iCloud Photo Library, deleted photos and videos are permanently removed from all your devices using iCloud Photo Library with the same Apple ID.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a nice day

Copy pictures and videos to SD card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.