Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem Syncing Calendars from iPhone 6 to MacBook Pro

After years of successful syncing between my mid-2010 MacBook Pro (now running OSX 10.10 4 and iTunes 12.1) and my old iPod Touch (running iOS 4.2), I finally bought a new 64 Gig iPhone 6 a few months ago and am running iOS 8.2 on it at the moment (waiting for iOS 9 to upgrade). The problem is that now, while I can sync most categories of content between my MB Pro and my iPhone, the calendar sync only seems to go one way: from the MB Pro to the iPhone. Calendar items that I add on my iPhone do not transfer to the Calendar app on the MB Pro. This problem never occurred with my iPod. I'm doing all my syncs and backups to the MB Pro only, and am not using iCloud, since I travel frequently and Internet connectivity can be a problem at times; I have all the relevant Calendars checked on the "Info" page of iTunes when I sync the iPhone, but even with multiple attempts, the events that I've added on the iPhone never transfer to the MB Pro.

Has anyone else had a problem syncing calendar events from an iDevice to their computer in iOS 8.x? And do you have any suggestions for a fix??

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 8:08 AM

There are no replies.

Problem Syncing Calendars from iPhone 6 to MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.