Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activate Ipad?

Dear Apple,

Kenapa Id Apple milik saya berubah menjadi Id Apple orang lain? Yang membuat saya tidak bisa mengaktifkan ipad milik saya???

Id yang diminta (I....@yahoo.com) saya tidak perna menggunakan Id tersebut...

Hingga saat ini ipad saya tidak bisa dipakai, saya sangat kecewa karena ini murni bukan kesalahan saya.

Semoga Apple bertanggung jawab untuk mengaktifkan ipad saya.

Why Id Apple mine turned into Id Apple others? Which makes me not able to activate my ipad ???
Id requested ( I .... @ yahoo.com ) I do not have the id.
Until now my ipad can not be used , I am very disappointed because this is not purely my fault .

Hopefully ipad responsible for activating my ipad .

Thank you.

iPad 2

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 9:57 AM

For info you are talking to fellow users, not to Apple nor iTunes Support.

The id that shows for activating the iPad is the id that was logged into Settings > iCloud on it. If it's not your id, and nobody else has had access to your iPad and might have logged into their account on it and you bought the iPad new, then you you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/) and see if they can/will remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2015 9:57 AM in response to bonothebeck7

For info you are talking to fellow users, not to Apple nor iTunes Support.

The id that shows for activating the iPad is the id that was logged into Settings > iCloud on it. If it's not your id, and nobody else has had access to your iPad and might have logged into their account on it and you bought the iPad new, then you you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/) and see if they can/will remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

Activate Ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.