Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is using 25pp illegal

I met some time ago with software called 25pp and in our country have not license the software installation takes Now I'm wondering whether the dollar's free use of this software legal or not thanks for your help

iPad Air, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 10:17 AM

13 replies

Sep 1, 2015 1:45 PM in response to Kiakk

Wait a minute! You are here asking and are worried about having a license for a program that is used to jailbreak a phone, which voids the warranty and cannot be discussed here on the forum, and you are on an Apple hosted forum? That has got to be one of the strangest approaches I've ever seen. What difference does it make if this software for your PC is legal? No one here would care what you do with your computer. However, the use of it associated with your iOS device is a clear violation of the license agreement for the device, voids the warranty, and cannot be discussed here. I suggest you review your priorities.

Is using 25pp illegal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.