Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac osx 10.6 server webpages not loading

Hello,

i have recently done a clean install of 10.6 Server and i am having trouble getting web pages to load. Currently the default working directory is under Documents/. i have enabled the PHP5 module in the system admin tools. everytime i go to mysite.local on any web browser on my network all i see is the code page i typed: <html><body><h1>TEST</h1></body></html>. When i try to view the sample php file info.php i either see a white page or the browser downloads the file. can anybody help me with this. I am also unable to update the server past 10.6, when i try to update to 10.6.8 the server stays stuck on an empty desktop.

Xserve, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Mac OS X 10.5

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 12:33 PM

There are no replies.

mac osx 10.6 server webpages not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.