Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Removed Rewind and Forward Function From Listening to Music Online?

Before the last iOS update I was able to play a song I liked via Safari such as a music video on Youtube, and unless I closed it the iPhone saved it and even when I switched off the screen and went to the wallpaper the full scrollbar was there allowing me to pause, forward and rewind the one single file I was listening to. With the latest update however only the Pause/Play icon is available which means I can easily rewind or forward anymore without scrolling past the wallpaper and manually doing it from the browser at the risk of accidentally closing the single file I was listening to.

I still get the full scrollbar for whatever I listen to on iTunes, but I'm not an avid user of the application, I'd like to have the full scrollbar back for whatever I listen to, like the iPhone used to allow me to do.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 3:03 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone Removed Rewind and Forward Function From Listening to Music Online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.