Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes music library will not disable

Since the apple music debacle my music on iphone has been screwed up.

All i want is to sync music from macbook onto iphone but its just not happening.

I have tried everythng I can think of, i've tried to disable icloud music library on phone but it just 'switches itself' back on.

any ideas?

thanks

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 3:39 PM

Hey Mike,

These things are so frustrating. Have you tried turning off iCloud Music Library on your MacBook, too? And while you're at it, you could turn off Show Apple Music. The first step in these situations seems to be to cut all links between your devices and the cloud.

I can't think of much else to do. Turn off iCloud Music Library on both devices, close the apps, restart the devices, try to sync normally again. If it still doesn't work we'll go to a higher DEFCON level,

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2015 3:39 PM in response to Mike Dobbins

Hey Mike,

These things are so frustrating. Have you tried turning off iCloud Music Library on your MacBook, too? And while you're at it, you could turn off Show Apple Music. The first step in these situations seems to be to cut all links between your devices and the cloud.

I can't think of much else to do. Turn off iCloud Music Library on both devices, close the apps, restart the devices, try to sync normally again. If it still doesn't work we'll go to a higher DEFCON level,

itunes music library will not disable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.