Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last update make ipod always rebooting

Hi

Since I have updated my Ipod Nano 7G with the latest update, then my device is always rebooting ever and ever : blue screen with apple logo, then off, then reboot again...

I have try to "reset it" by pressing both keys (start + main button)...still the issue

I have try to "re-install" it, using ITunes "restauration" button...still the issue

Does any one have this same issue ? How to fix it ?

Regards,

Pierre

iTunes version : 12.2.2.25

iMac Intel OS X 10.10.5

IPod nano 7th

iPod nano, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 1:37 PM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 1:51 PM in response to Pierre Sarn

Pierre,

I understand that your iPod nano is failing to startup completely after updating the device. Fortunately we've a few steps that I've laid out below which can help restore your iPod to a functional state.

• Make sure iPod is the only device in your FireWire or USB chain. Disconnect everything but the mouse, keyboard, and your iPod, then see if it will turn on.
  • Make sure you are using the FireWire or USB cable that came with your iPod, and that the cable is in good condition.
  • Try connecting iPod to the built-in port of a different computer to see if that works. Note: If using a portable computer, make sure it is plugged in to a power source and that the lid or display is open. If the lid is closed the computer may go into either standby, sleep, or hibernation mode and iPod will notcharge properly.

If you still can't turn iPod on after performing these steps, it may need to be repaired. You can arrange for repair at the iPod Service Website.

iPod won't turn on - Apple Support

All my best

Last update make ipod always rebooting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.