Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card got charged for a book but it didn't download on my phone. Anyone having the same issue?

JJust wondering who I need to contact since I can't find any numbers to call! It says to do it online but I'm not all that Apple savvy. Help!! Thanks

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 4:34 PM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 12:04 AM in response to RMA14

The charge was a 'proper' charge, not a temporary store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If it was a proper charge and the purchase went through then the book should show on your account's purchase history and you should be able to download it via the Purchased tab in the iBooks app on your phone.

If you can't download it and you've tried the standard troubleshooting (e.g. logging out and back into your account on your phone, disconnecting and reconnecting to your network, closing iBooks via the phone's taskbar and re-opening and retrying, soft-reset of the phone) then you can contact iTunes Support via the 'report a problem' site : http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

My credit card got charged for a book but it didn't download on my phone. Anyone having the same issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.