Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show my caller id is greyed out y iPhone 6 plus. How can I rectify this? Your assistance is appreciated. Tx

Show my caller id is greyed out y iPhone 6 plus. How can I rectify this? Your assistance is appreciated. Tx

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 8:23 AM

Howdy noulliy,

I understand that you're not able to turn on Caller ID on your iPhone 6 plus. If you're using an iPhone that's on a CDMA network, then you'll need to contact your carrier for information on using Caller ID on your device. If you're on a GSM network, and still unable to enable or disable Caller ID in Settings > Phone, you'll need to contact your carrier for information regarding your plan's features.

Caller ID Turn on or off in
Settings > Phone.
Contact your carrier for information on using Caller ID.

iPhone: Understanding phone features - Apple Support

Cheers

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2015 8:23 AM in response to noulliy

Howdy noulliy,

I understand that you're not able to turn on Caller ID on your iPhone 6 plus. If you're using an iPhone that's on a CDMA network, then you'll need to contact your carrier for information on using Caller ID on your device. If you're on a GSM network, and still unable to enable or disable Caller ID in Settings > Phone, you'll need to contact your carrier for information regarding your plan's features.

Caller ID Turn on or off in
Settings > Phone.
Contact your carrier for information on using Caller ID.

iPhone: Understanding phone features - Apple Support

Cheers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.