Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download music

I have Windows 10 with iTunes 12.2.2.5 installed. I currently cannot download any music from the cloud as I keep getting error 3253 and connection reset, this was happening on the odd occasion this morning but now happens with every song, and I cannot download anything. There is no issue with Movies or TV downloads so this is not a network or internet issue.

I have uninstalled iTunes and cleaned registry and files from PC and reinstalled but this has made no difference.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 3:47 PM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2015 6:17 AM in response to WilliNilli73

Hello WilliNilli73,
I know that when you can't download content from the iTunes Store, it can be frustrating. Let's get to the bottom of this so you can get back to downloading your music.
Typically with that error, you are looking at security software that is blocking access to download content from the iTunes Store. Take a look at the article below for some suggestions and make sure that the security software is allowing iTunes full access to the internet.
Resolve issues between iTunes and third-party security software
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201413

Take care

Cannot download music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.