Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add - ons (Key terms, Statistics)

Hello Video-Enthusiasts,

I am getting a good hold of Final Cut Pro, thanks to this community for answering/helping me with glitches. Thank you for all the support! Another question or rather an advise I am seeking is below, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

I am editing a professional interview in Final Cut Pro and need to add some wording on the side such as:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

...but I have no idea how to do that. I looked into the "Titles" options but didn't see anything that would make my text appear ^ as that on the screen without any colors.

Additionally, I need to add some statistics and key terms during the interview, but don't have ideas on what I should use. Where would these transparent add-ons be on FCP? Final Cut Pro does not have graphics but I am hoping someone here can point me to the right direction.

Please advise options or suggest ideas on what I can do without having to use After Effects or anything too complicated. I prefer staying within Final Cut Pro, but don't mind seeing my options.

Thank you, once again.

Navi

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 5:28 PM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2015 5:39 PM in response to eyynavu

make my text appear ^ as that on the screen without any colors.

Can you explain this a bit more? Not clear on how you have text without color. Do you mean text with an outline and no fill? Turn on the outline and turn off the fill

User uploaded file

For graphs it's probably best to make them in a graphics applications like Affinity Photo or Design with transparency and overlay them on the image,

Add - ons (Key terms, Statistics)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.