Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5s please help

My Iphone 5s randomly stopped working last night. My apps wouldn't open last night so I turned it off and tried to turn it back on, but it wouldn't allow me. It's fully charged. It also won't go pass the apple logo once I press the power button. I want to get a new phone, but I want to back up my old phone so I won't lose everything since I have important things on it. PLEASE HELP ME!!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 5:23 PM

5 replies

Sep 1, 2015 3:12 AM in response to SierraRenee1

SierraRenee1 wrote:

I was thinking about doing the recovery mode but someone told me it deletes everything on your phone and mine hasn't been backed up.

That is correct. It will totally erase your phone. If it comes down to it, you might only have two choices.

1. Be stuck with a phone that has all of your data on it, but it does you no good because it will not function.

2. Use recovery mode to try to restore the phone, and lose all your data, but regain a functioning phone.

Iphone 5s please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.