Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod classic stuck on windows 10

Hello

As you might be able to see in previous questions I have had my shared of issues when upgrading Itunes and not being able to synchronize my music.

Although it might seem like it's the same, it's not.

My Itunes does not recognize my ipod classic and it seems like my laptop does not either unless I go to "devices" opening the C: file

Anyway I tried to properly disconnect my device because it was not syncing. It took forever, tried many things until I gave up and unplugged it anyway. But now the worst thing is that my Ipod is stuck. It's permanently stuck on this song. I can't shut it off, I can't hear the song. I can't do anything. What should I do?

Other OS

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 8:49 PM

3 replies

Sep 2, 2015 6:56 AM in response to Zambomba

Hello Zamobmba,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you have two issues going on. First that the iPod is stuck playing the one song. For that I would suggest resetting the iPod, see the following article for the steps:

Learn how to reset your iPod - Apple Support

The second issue is difficulty getting iTunes for Windows to recognize the iPod. This next article should help with that:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Regard

Sep 7, 2015 11:12 AM in response to AppleJoe

When I plugged it in again Itunes helped me restore my Ipod and it started working again.

It's recognized by Itunes and explorer but it just does not synchronize. I press the Synchronize button and nothing happens, but if I click in the button to disconnect it just does it, so it's only that function that it is not working. Should I keep waiting for it to fix itself (like many times has happened with Itunes before)? Please don't tell me that I have to ONCE AGAIN uninstall and install everything. That's so frustrating!!

Ipod classic stuck on windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.