Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera freezes and can't download apps sonce update to ios 8.4.1

My front camera started freezing when I upgraded to ios 8.4.1 the rear cam is working but when I switch it to front cam it freezes. Also, I had trouble updating and downloading apps, it doesn't update any apps so i restarted and deleted all of my apps thinking its just an error. Now I don't have any apps on my phone. And safari stops working too after a few minutes. Help

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 9:13 PM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2015 2:14 PM in response to Patchi17

Hello Patchi17,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. Given that you appear to be having multiple and varied issues (camera issues, app download/install issue, Safari issues, etc), you may want to make sure you have a current copy of your data, then try restoring it to factory conditions and testing it for function in that default state (without any restored data). You may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Regards

Camera freezes and can't download apps sonce update to ios 8.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.