Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I Phone 5S 32gb showing searching.... on network and its Modem Firmware also blank. I tried to restore from I-tunes, but fails after many attempts. Its also fails to update for iOS 8.4.1, showing error. Please suggest for solutions.

My I-Phone 5S 32gb showing searching.... on network and its Modem Firmware also blank. Its also not taking updates for iOS 8.4.1, showing error.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 6:59 PM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2015 6:25 AM in response to AVIATORHAWKER

Hey AVIATORHAWKER,

It sounds as though your iPhone is unable to connect to your wireless provider's cellular network, which may very well be preventing the download of the available iOS update. Fortunately we've a number of steps that can help restore communication between your iPhone and your carrier (detailed in the article linked below).

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Cheers

My I Phone 5S 32gb showing searching.... on network and its Modem Firmware also blank. I tried to restore from I-tunes, but fails after many attempts. Its also fails to update for iOS 8.4.1, showing error. Please suggest for solutions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.