Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can not logg off icloud because Find iphone needs password to old nonexcisting apple-id account

A while ago i changed the email adress to my AppleID and also changed the password. The account is working perfectly fine both in itunes and applestore, but the phone constantly want me to logg on to my Icloud account with my old email adress. even though when i type in the adress to get a password i am told the account does not excist. The thing is that on my Ipad i just logged off iclud and then logged inn with my ned email-adress and password. This is not possible on my iphone because the app Find my iphone needs the password to my old account to be switched off. How do i delete the acount and logg on with the new one? Can anyone help me? Thank you :-)

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 3:38 AM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2015 2:58 PM in response to MariaH93

Hey MariaH93,

I see that you may be experiencing an issue with your iPhone after changing your Apple ID email address. For best results, follow these steps after changing your Apple ID email address:

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204071

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

can not logg off icloud because Find iphone needs password to old nonexcisting apple-id account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.