Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Tune credit and Tax

Hi all ,

i did Redeem MY Account With 50 $ From ITune Card , i want to purchase app that cost 49.9 $ , should i need to add more credit for tax maybe or what?

help me !!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 11:35 PM

If you are buying from the US store, yes, most areas of the US have sales taxes which are added on in the final steps of the sale. The amount can differ from state to state and even city to city, in the same state.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X Yosemite 10.10.3; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 1.0.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2015 11:35 PM in response to khaledhosain

If you are buying from the US store, yes, most areas of the US have sales taxes which are added on in the final steps of the sale. The amount can differ from state to state and even city to city, in the same state.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X Yosemite 10.10.3; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 1.0.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3

I Tune credit and Tax

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.