Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

put pictures side by side on pages? it was putting to put a certain amount of space between each one or it'd would mess up my lay out.

as i was trying to create a doc on pages, i was trying to put pictures side by side to each other, where they are touching, but each time i would put a pic next to another one, it would force there to be a certain amount of space between each one or it'd mess out my doc layout. But on microsoft word, it never did that..

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 9:45 PM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 5:59 AM in response to vivsmacair7

No version of Pages is a Word clone, or influenced by the Word feature set.

Each image that you insert, and while it is selected, should be followed by a trip to the Format panel in Pages v5.5.3 and from the Arrange tab, set Text Wrap to None. Now you can position your images without them repelling each other. If you are using Pages '09, then a visit to the Wrap Inspector to turn off Object Causes Wrap will help.

put pictures side by side on pages? it was putting to put a certain amount of space between each one or it'd would mess up my lay out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.