Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete purchased TV programes stored in videos but stores on I cloud not iPad, tried swip to delete and it doesn't work, and holding the icon for the x, and in edit?

How do I delete purchased TV programes stored in videos but stores on I cloud not iPad, tried swip to delete and it doesn't work, and holding the icon for the x, and in edit?

iPad Air

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 12:06 AM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 12:49 AM in response to Mrs Treasure

You can't delete purchases from the cloud, but you can turn off the showing of films and TV programmes that are in the cloud via Settings > Videos > Shows iTunes Purchases 'off'

Or you can hide individual programmes and/or films from the cloud via your computer's iTunes : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.