Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I work for a big company whose trainers were equipped with IPHONE and IPAD. my mission is to find various apps in order to help them in the design and the finalization of their formations. Know apps which could help me?Free apps if it possible THANKS

Hello,

I work for a large company whose trainers were equipped with IPHONE and IPAD.

My mission is to find various applications in order to help them in the design and the finalization of their training.

Know applications which could help me?

Applications free if it possible.

Campuslyon

iPad Mini, and Iphone4

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 3:07 AM

2 replies

Sep 1, 2015 4:46 AM in response to Campuslyon

Campuslyon wrote:

Hello,

I work for a large company whose trainers were equipped with IPHONE and IPAD.

My mission is to find various applications in order to help them in the design and the finalization of their training.

Know applications which could help me?

Without knowing what sort of company your work for or what kind of training your trainers do, it's unlikely anyone can make more than generic suggestions. I'd suggest you search the App Store using the type of business (e.g. Agriculture, human resources) as a search term. Do an internet search (e.g. Free iPhone apps for people who train clowns). Go from there.

I work for a big company whose trainers were equipped with IPHONE and IPAD. my mission is to find various apps in order to help them in the design and the finalization of their formations. Know apps which could help me?Free apps if it possible THANKS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.