Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have just purchased two songs which have downloaded to my iPhone and iPad, but not my PC. I am unable to download again from the purchased section of my account.

I have just purchased two songs which have downloaded to my iPhone and iPad, but not my PC. I am unable to download again from the purchased section of my account.

When I browse the iTunes store from my PC, the "buy" option is showing next to the two songs indicating that they haven't been purchased.

The PC is authorised. It is a brand new PC running Windows 10 I authorised today.

Any help most appreciated!

Windows 8, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 31, 2015 11:30 PM

2 replies

Aug 31, 2015 11:41 PM in response to KDawg Auckland

Hi! Windows 10 is a new operating system, that's why I assume it may still have some bugs preventing it from working as it should with third-party software.

On your PC, try following the steps below:

• Restart your computer.
  • Sign out and back in to your account.
  • Reinstall iTunes. Before installing a fresh version, disable the antivirus software.

If this doesn't help, contact Apple Support.

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.