Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I loop a song in iTunes for iPad Mini?

Hi guys,

I find it really strange that I cannot loop a song in iTunes in my iPad mini. is this a bug or something I just miss?

Is there anybody like me who is having the same problem?

I might be lost or something so please, if someone can at least show me how to?

thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 4:06 AM

5 replies

Sep 2, 2015 6:54 AM in response to RnDezVous

Hello there, RnDezVous.

It sounds like you're trying to loop or repeat one song in the Music app of your iPad mini. The following link from the online iPad User Guide provides instruction for how to do just that:

Play music - iPad User Guide

Play music

User uploaded file

{..}

Repeat. Tap User uploaded file to repeat an album or playlist. Double-tap User uploaded file to repeat a single song.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

Sep 3, 2015 12:49 AM in response to pedro d

Hello pedro,

The link did not help. It does not have the same interface as shwon in my iPad mini. Maybe that's an old version or my version is the latter. I tapped almost every part of the User Interface and cannot find any option to REPEAT the song.

It's so frustrating! Why would APPLE do this in the first place. It's a music player for cryin' out loud.

The funny thing is, I remember STEVE JOBS said that they design the iPod / iPad that even a child can use it easily hehehehehehe

This totally contradicts to his principles 🙂

Anyway, I hope someone can help me. I appreciate your time pedro. Thanks

Why can't I loop a song in iTunes for iPad Mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.