Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i press transfer purchases on my iTunes, nothing happened please help

i am trying to set up a new iTunes and i need to transfer all my purchases off my iPod onto my mac but when i press the " transfer purchases" button nothing happened, please help me on what to do now

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 3:41 AM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2015 6:48 AM in response to fishergirls

Greetings fishergirls,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to transfer purchased content off of your iPod to the iTunes library on your computer. It sounds to me like you are attempting to transferring purchases correctly, but nothing is happening. To ensure; however, that you are working through the correct steps, please review the attached article.

Redownload or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer - Apple Support

If transferring your iTunes purchased content appears to still not be working as you would expect, you may consider downloading off of your purchases directly to your iTunes library. You can do this by following the steps in the next attached article.

Download past purchases from iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

when i press transfer purchases on my iTunes, nothing happened please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.