Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I get help with my issue?

Hello, Sorry for my English it’s not perfect, but I`ll try to explain my issue. I write you from Bulgaria. I bought an Apple iPhone 6 in January, the name of the store I bought my phone is Tehnopolis Bulgaria - www.technopolis.bg , the company that import this phone is TRANSTEL - EOOD. This summer I have got a problem with loudspeaker (not working) and switch on/off button (don’t response every time and it’s a little bit inside not as a normal). My warranty is 1 year and last week I left my phone in store to send it to service for diagnostics and repair. They call me this morning from service - the service name is creativecenter.bg and explains to me that my phone is bent and I have to pay for repair. It’s impossible, because I have only a couple of scratches, but nothing else. I never wet my phone or sit on it or anything that can bent my phone. My suspects is that from service don`t want to repair/change my phone, and want to pay for something that I didn’t know. They offer me to diagnostic my phone for money – it’s ok, but they want me to pay for repair. Can you help me to resolve this issue, because I know I haven`t any guilt for that and I don’t want to pay for mistakes of some employees or somebody who bent my phone to get money using your reputation and name. I expect to receive photos with my bent phone to see what they do with my phone. I believe that with your help we can reach the bottom of the problem and solve it. Thanks for your attention.

Greetings from Bulgaria 🙂

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 2:58 AM

1 reply

how can I get help with my issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.