Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For some reason my Itunes library has changed and its now using music from my computer library instead of my own music library. I also accidentally logged out of itunes and I don't how to recover my account. I also now can't put music on my ipod!

I was going to put some music on my ipod, Itunes opened and it said it needed something about a library. I wasn't really paying attention so I just clicked in random places. Now when I go on to my Itunes my music library is the library from my computer which is not what I want. And I don't know where my music has gone. I also now cannot put new music on my Ipod which is what I wanted to do in the first place. Please help!

iPod touch

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 6:08 AM

See Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash.

tt2

3 replies

For some reason my Itunes library has changed and its now using music from my computer library instead of my own music library. I also accidentally logged out of itunes and I don't how to recover my account. I also now can't put music on my ipod!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.