Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow app store downloads/ updates.

I've been experiencing slow downloads on app store for about a week now. I am sure our internet connection at home has nothing to do with it 'cause it works fine on streaming videos and downloading torrents. I wonder if the server is down or the upcoming ios 9 update has something to do with this? Is there a way that i could fix this? Btw, I'm from the Philippines.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 3:38 AM

11 replies

Sep 1, 2015 4:12 AM in response to MarkAVD

Turn your device off and back on. If this doesn't help, sign out from your account and sign back in.

Also, you can try resetting your settings.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Sep 4, 2015 9:38 AM in response to MarkAVD

What I don't like at all is that Apple keep saying they have nothing to do with this issue, may be your iPhone is full, your IP isn't fine, maybe your're have low battery, etc... when they know positively it is them... All devices I tried since yesterday fail whne updating apps from AppStore.

So please, do something and communicate.

Slow app store downloads/ updates.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.