Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see Bootcamp Partition after adjusting size with Mini Tool Partition Wizard

I see a flurry of messages related to this, I guess I fall into the pack. I discovered an issue when trying to install the Yosemite upgrade - I got the following error: a mismatch between the MBR and GPT partition maps is not supported - the more I looked into this, I realized that my base problem was not being able to see my bootcamp partition in OS X. I even wanted to back things up just in case things went left - but Winclone can't clone a partition the OS can't see. I can access both partitions and everything works as it should - so, I'm lucky in that regard. I've upgraded the Bootcamp OS to Windows 10. Now that I'm looking at the OS X upgrade I'd like to get the machine back on track without totally wiping either partition.

Here are some output screen shots to help you, help me! Thanks!

diskutil list

User uploaded file

diskutil cs list

User uploaded file

sudo gpt -vv -r show /dev/disk0

User uploaded file

sudo fdisk /dev/disk0

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (15-inch 2.4/2.2 GHz), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 5:34 AM

12 replies

Sep 1, 2015 5:22 PM in response to Loner T

Loner T!!! You did it again, thanks!!!

Everything seems to be working - the Bootcamp drive is visible on the OS X side and I can boot the Windows side and all the data and files appear to be there. I'm going to back everything up tonight!

Do you think I need to be worried about the OS X upgrade to Yosemite???

Can't see Bootcamp Partition after adjusting size with Mini Tool Partition Wizard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.