Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 bluetooth not pairing with any other devises

I connect connect any other device with bluetooth from my new Iphone 6 purchased three weeks back. It keeps on searching without any sucess. I also have same problem with my old Iphone 5S after software upgrade. Very dfficult to communicate with others during driving without bluetooth connection.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 4:13 AM

I could not connect any other device with bluetooth from my new Iphone 6 purchased three weeks back. It keeps on searching without any success. I also have same problem with my old Iphone 5S after software upgrade. Very difficult to communicate with others during driving without bluetooth connection.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2015 4:13 AM in response to Amar1970

I could not connect any other device with bluetooth from my new Iphone 6 purchased three weeks back. It keeps on searching without any success. I also have same problem with my old Iphone 5S after software upgrade. Very difficult to communicate with others during driving without bluetooth connection.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Sep 7, 2015 7:18 AM in response to Amar1970

these are the supported bluetooth profiles

iOS: Supported Bluetooth profiles - Apple Support

if the bluetooth device depend on another profile it will not be supporte

most bluetooth devices requires to be put in pairing / discovery mode to pair with a new phone read the bluetooth devices manual how you go about doing so

if the bluetooth device have an active connection with another device at the time one can't pair it

iphone 6 bluetooth not pairing with any other devises

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.