Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar's "Create Quick Event" box obscures the month. How to remove?

Apple Calendar's "Create Quick Event" box obscures the month, which is so ridiculous. Why, Apple? Why? Don't you bench test these apps before you update them? Grrrrr.... Is there some way to delete this option? I do not use it nor do I want to use it. I prefer the direct method on all aspects of all office work I do -- I just click the date I want to add an appt too. What could be easier than that?

I resent that Apple has added this eyesore and impediment to the functionality of calendar. Worst of all, when I simply want to VIEW the calendar -- not planning on making any new events/appointments -- I cannot do that anymore without searching for the tiny month ID that appears on day one. Very frustrating! Please do not BURY the month's name, which is nice and big and easy to read without searching!!! OR give us a way to remove the option for Create Quick Event. I see no option to remove it. Please fix or please advise. Terrible programming, Apple.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 7:17 AM

There are no replies.

Calendar's "Create Quick Event" box obscures the month. How to remove?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.