Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed itunes match one year ago with iTunes card. And now I have to renew the service. But looks that they only get a payment through Credit Card subscription. Can't I pay the subscription with my iD Apple Balance ??

I subscribed itunes match one year ago with iTunes card.

Now I have to renew the service. But looks that they only get a payment through Credit Card subscription.

Can't I pay the subscription with my iD Apple Balance ??

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 9:59 PM

Hello,

Yes, you may pay your subscription with your Apple ID balance. Actually, this is the default manner in which Apple debits your account. When any subscription is up for renewal, Apple will deduct said amount from the balance in your Apple account. If the account balance is not enough to cover the amount, it will then seek your credit card for payment. Users who are aware of all upcoming subscriptions can purchase iTunes cards and theoretically never have their credit cards charged.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2015 9:59 PM in response to Machinebomben

Hello,

Yes, you may pay your subscription with your Apple ID balance. Actually, this is the default manner in which Apple debits your account. When any subscription is up for renewal, Apple will deduct said amount from the balance in your Apple account. If the account balance is not enough to cover the amount, it will then seek your credit card for payment. Users who are aware of all upcoming subscriptions can purchase iTunes cards and theoretically never have their credit cards charged.

I subscribed itunes match one year ago with iTunes card. And now I have to renew the service. But looks that they only get a payment through Credit Card subscription. Can't I pay the subscription with my iD Apple Balance ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.