Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen has broken.

Screen has broken few days ago because of my fault. It was dropped in the toilet.

I want you to repair my one but I don't know how long warranty period left.

If it doesn't have, do I have to pay for repair?

Around how much is it?

iPad, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 4:59 AM

3 replies

Sep 1, 2015 5:05 AM in response to Sergio0118

You are not addressing to Apple here. We are just users. We cannot repair it for you. If you have dropped it to the toilet device is definitely water damaged.

Usually devices and water do not mix and water damage is not covered by warranty. Corrosion has already started. You should schedule a genius appointment at theApple Store to appraise the level of damages. They will offer you the best solution.

Also check this article:

https://www.apple.com/support/ipad/repair/screen-damage/

Sep 1, 2015 5:16 AM in response to Sergio0118

Sergio0118 wrote:

Screen has broken few days ago because of my fault. It was dropped in the toilet.

I want you to repair my one but I don't know how long warranty period left.

If it doesn't have, do I have to pay for repair?

Around how much is it?

The warranty does not cover user damage. You will have to pay for the repairs. You can check out of warranty repair prices for your country at the Apple support pages specific for your country. BTW, having Apple repair it will ensure that your repaired device carries the remainder of your original warranty, or 90 days whichever is longer.

Screen has broken.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.