Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I does my Iphone 4 wifi turning off when have full wifi connection ?

Hi! Over 2 weeks i got this problem with my iphone 4. For no reason when i have full wifi connection my iphone decide to disconnect. The bottom of wifi its always "on" he simply lost the signal when it have full connection. I tried everyting: restating the iphone, reset the wifi settings, I erase my iphone TWICE!!! No it isn't a router problem because it happen in every place who has wifi. When he has full connection and i go to youtube (for example) and i try to watch an video he tries load but he lost the connection, 2 sec after he have again the wifi connection and then he don't he does this over and over again. If i'm not mistaken the iphone version is 8.4.1

So please if you know how to resolve this problem please help me.

P.S: sorry for my English i know it's really bad.

iPhone 4, iOS 8.4.1, null

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 5:24 AM

2 replies

Sep 1, 2015 5:36 AM in response to Waterboy-4

Waterboy, first your English is good, no need to apologize. This sounds like a defective Wi-Fi chip on the phone to me because you said that it happens everywhere, not just at your home. However, there are known issues with iOS8 and Wi-Fi. Since your phone is a 4 and thus a bit old, you may want to wait until iOS 9 comes out in the fall to see if it resolves some of these issues. At this point no one can say for sure. You may want to take a look at this thread about iOS 8 Wi-Fi - do not start at the beginning, it is over 200 pages long - go towards the end. I will post the link in such a way that it takes you there. Look at the very last post in particular on page 216. iOS 8 Wi-Fi problems

I does my Iphone 4 wifi turning off when have full wifi connection ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.