Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

changing itunes countrey

Hello,

Q1.I am living at the UK, but the country of my iTunes account is the US

is it true that if I changed the country to the UK, all applications and songs

will be removed?

Q2.I could’t add my HSBC card to apple pay

is it because the country of my iTunes account is the US?

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 1:33 AM

1, no, nothing that is downloaded on your devices and/or computers will be removed. Whilst here in the UK you can only use the UK store, you won't be able to potentially redownload your US store purchases until you return to the US (and have your US billing address on your account).

2, you need to have your UK billing address on your account and the card needs to have been issued by a UK bank : Set up and use Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2015 1:33 AM in response to ZeeZoo_Mili

1, no, nothing that is downloaded on your devices and/or computers will be removed. Whilst here in the UK you can only use the UK store, you won't be able to potentially redownload your US store purchases until you return to the US (and have your US billing address on your account).

2, you need to have your UK billing address on your account and the card needs to have been issued by a UK bank : Set up and use Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

changing itunes countrey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.