Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music shows it was purchased but I cant download them to put on my ipod

how do I make my new songs I purchased available to download? I cant get them on my desktop.. my iphone and Ipad work fine. I check downloads and I can't get it.

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 8:36 AM

The Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option only works if you had 'automatic downloads' 'on' for music when you bought the tracks. To download them (assuming that they are still in the store) on your Mac's iTunes go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage - or connect your iPad or iPhone to your Mac's iTunes (if that's the computer that you sync them to) and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2015 8:36 AM in response to raymondfromeast setauket

The Store > Check For Available Downloads menu option only works if you had 'automatic downloads' 'on' for music when you bought the tracks. To download them (assuming that they are still in the store) on your Mac's iTunes go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage - or connect your iPad or iPhone to your Mac's iTunes (if that's the computer that you sync them to) and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases

Jun 30, 2016 12:17 AM in response to patyshaulis

What have you tried so far ? The songs were bought on the same account, and are still in the store ? If one of them isn't showing in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your devices then you've checked to see if you've hidden it from the cloud ? If you haven't hidden it you've tried logging out and back into the account on them ?

music shows it was purchased but I cant download them to put on my ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.