Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i open any web site on safary take me directly to app store and this is a annoying thing

when i open any web site on safary take me directly to app store and this is a annoying thing

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 9:15 AM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2015 7:40 AM in response to fahdfromcairo

Howdy Fahd,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you're being forwarded to the App Store when visiting any website on your iPhone. I know this must be a very frustrating issue, so I suggest that you clear out your Safari history and cookies by following the directions below.

To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data.

To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.

Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a good one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.