Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i stop using cloud with my iphone6?

Ive been using my new iphone6 and would like to stop using the cloud feature to back it all up, how do i unsync it so my future iphone downloads dont go to my cloud?

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 8:34 AM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 8:49 AM in response to Rain27

In your iCloud account settings you can simply disable backup if you just don't wish to backup to iCloud any longer. You can still use other iCliud features like mail, iCloud Drive and so forth. If you want to stop using all iCloud features then disable find my iPhone and sign out of your iCliud account, again all done in the iCloud account settings.

If you are referring to iTunes and App Store downloads then they have nothing at all to do with iCloud. Your purchase history is tied to the AppleID you use in the online stores. The stores are "cloud" based in that they are solely online store fronts, but they have nothing at all to do with Apple's personal iCloud services.

How do i stop using cloud with my iphone6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.