Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE HELP!!! 911 how do I get my 5000 pictures on my computer from the cloud

I "stored my photos to the cloud" and now when I try to open folders it goes to a triangle with exclamation point. How do I get them back to edit and work with them? It is imperative that I have the actual photo. email is miahurricane @aol.com

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), null

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 8:38 AM

5 replies

Sep 1, 2015 8:47 AM in response to juliecane

Sorry but unless you provide details no one can help

What software do you have? You state OS X 10.10.1 - if that is correct then you have iPhoto and if has no ability to use iCloud Photo Library.

How exactly did you "store your photos in iCloud"?

The " is an indication that the connection between the thumbnail and the photos has been broken

- this can be due to library corruption - a rebuild will usually fix that - backup your iPhoto library and launch iPhoto while holding down the option and command keys, repair permissions and then rebuild your database

OR

User actions mucking around in the iphoto library or using clean up software (HINT - Do not use ANY cleanup software on your Mac) - the only solution to user action is to restore your backup form before you tok actions that damaged your library

LN

PLEASE HELP!!! 911 how do I get my 5000 pictures on my computer from the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.