Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to copy and paste podcast descriptions that contain URLs. Cannot copy text. Copies as MP3 and puts spaces between every character.

Cannot copy and paste iTunes Podcasts Descriptions usably. (iTunes 12.2.2.25 on iMac running OS 10.10.5)

Trying to copy and paste podcast descriptions that contain URLs, so I can easily see them in an internet browser.

Tried:

TextEdit (1.10): Copies as MP3 and puts spaces between every character when I paste into a internet browser. Plain text.

InDesign CS6: copies nothing into text box.

iTunes (12.2.2.25): Tried copying from Description/Information window. Doesn't copy from that either.

Seems silly that this is so hard

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Podcast descriptions

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 8:31 AM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2015 9:49 AM in response to Odes

Copied from one of the Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me! podcast episodes -->

It's the Best of Not My Job based on the scientific principles of energy, space, rhymes, fashion, and spying, featuring Robert Baer, Sunita Williams, Simon Doonan, and Ernest Moniz. In addition, Paula Poundstone questions the scientific method.

It is difficult understanding what you are trying to do and the problems without seeing examples.

Trying to copy and paste podcast descriptions that contain URLs. Cannot copy text. Copies as MP3 and puts spaces between every character.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.