Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted iBooks on my mac. Is it possible to get it back without doing a complete installation of Yosemite?

Hello,

I've got an Macbook Pro 13 Retina inch with Yosemite 10.10.3 and i delete the app iBooks. Is it possible to get the iBooks back without doing an complete installation of Yosemite?

Thanks in advance.

Freek

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2018 8:51 AM

I think (but cannot guarantee) that this procedure may work: download a Combo Update from Apple and run it.

The current version is 10.10.5 - Combo Update here: OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 Combo Update

but if for some reason you want to stay at 10.10.3, you can try downloading the 10.10.3 Combo Update and run it.

10.10.3 Combo Update here: OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Combo Update

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2018 8:51 AM in response to freekpoortvliet

I think (but cannot guarantee) that this procedure may work: download a Combo Update from Apple and run it.

The current version is 10.10.5 - Combo Update here: OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 Combo Update

but if for some reason you want to stay at 10.10.3, you can try downloading the 10.10.3 Combo Update and run it.

10.10.3 Combo Update here: OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Combo Update

I deleted iBooks on my mac. Is it possible to get it back without doing a complete installation of Yosemite?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.