Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Coverflow

I just want to get this on a new thread and hopefully people will chime in and Apple will take notice...

This is MY opinion. I want cover flow back! If you didn't like using it that's your prerogative and you didn't have to use it but I, and I'm sure a LOT of others did like it. And I'm also sure, like me, a lot of people spent a lot of time making sure the album art was high rez so when viewing in full screen it looked awesome! I also liked having my music on random and seeing the art work on my monitor (if I wasn't using the mac for something else at the same time).

Why would Apple take something away that was already part of the software. If it's a legal thing I can kind of understand but Apple has deep pockets. I guess it was less expensive to get one of the coders to remove it. Just…. drop it back in on line whatever! I'm sure the coding is still in their archives somewhere!

In any case, I went back to iTunes 10 and I do like that one more. The new iTunes is way to cluttered. It's trying to be iEverytypeofmediainoneplace

That's my 2 cents. I'd elaborate more but I have to go to work!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 9:08 AM

1 reply

Coverflow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.