Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Active Directory Domain accounts unable to access the web server hosted on the Yosemite server. Local users can authenticate. I cannot find a setting to enable the Web services. I feel there is a setting to enable the website to recognize the AD user

Active Directory Domain accounts unable to access the web server hosted on the Yosemite server. Local users can authenticate. I cannot find a setting to enable the Web services. I feel there is a setting to enable the website to recognize the AD users or AD user groups or Local groups with AD users.

The Yosemite is joined to the AD domain and the domain users/groups are visible.

Various, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 10:35 AM

There are no replies.

Active Directory Domain accounts unable to access the web server hosted on the Yosemite server. Local users can authenticate. I cannot find a setting to enable the Web services. I feel there is a setting to enable the website to recognize the AD user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.